Friday, March 13, 2009

Nor Cal Bound


In less than 24 hours I will be on a plane to see 4 little pieces of my heart. I haven't seen Mantha since August and the younger three since last January. I miss them all so much it hurts. So I get to spend 4 days getting hugs and hearing them say "I lubba you aunt ninny" (since they can't say Lindsey)! My world was turned upside down July 29th 2002 the day Mantha was born. I could never imagine loving somone so much. And when mason was on the way I thought I could never love him as much as mantha. But the very second I saw him I was smitten. He was a piece of me and I just wanted to kiss him to death. So by the time Kiefer was coming I thought okay I'm gonna love him a lot. little did I know my heart would now be divided into three chunks for all of them. And now it's split in quarters with my Little Lyssie girl here. She's such a beautiful baby just like her sister. I am so lucky to have these babies in my life. They have really shown me the purity in this world and for that I'm eternally grateful to all of them.


No comments: