Friday, September 19, 2008

1st time blogging.


So I've started this blog to keep everyone up to date on Matt and I's super exciting life. Alright...it's not that exciting. But who cares?? Matt does not know I've created this and will probably make fun of me or post rude blogs about me being a geek. Just a warning.

So as of today we have one room completed. Our office now has wood flooring and all the furniture set up. I could not be more proud of Matt for doing it all himself. Now is my turn to turn our extra bedroom into "the wedding room". I plan on making it as girly as possible. I have a pink leather couch and am putting up shelving tomorrow. (complete with stenciled hearts and flowers). I plan on displaying all the tacky cat replicas and anything else frilly throughout the room. I can't wait.

So this is my first blog and I'll post more regularly so everyone can catch up on our lives.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well for a first I guess it's ok. I can't believe you didn't share your political views or anything that could be argued with. Big O

Anonymous said...

Yo this blog shit is wack, who the hell would waste their time with this stupid ass shit. I think of a million other things to be doing like practicing for my mall dance competitions later this week. Oh by the way the flooring looks dope.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the room idea....will their be beautiful pictures of me in it? Politically, I say voting for Ross is an "obomination". Go Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I do know how to spell there correctly....

Anonymous said...

kick the dogs butt every time he looks like he is gonna pee in the house. But you never take my advice anyway......BIG Osqcayrt

Anonymous said...

Maybe adopting the kids isn't such a great idea after reading your and Matt's ideas of "dog raising".