Friday, September 19, 2008

I need one of those potty training for toddler books


Okay so apparently I completly suck at dog training. Matt says Snapper is no longer mine because I don't train him. But I think I do. I definitely have a different method. I don't yell and scream when he does something bad I reward him for something good. So when Snapper decides to "do his business" in the house I clean it up and move on with my day. But if he's outside I give him a treat and brag him up. I think it's a perfectly acceptable way of raising him. And it's also so so so hard to get mad at him when he's as absolutely cute as he is. Just look at the picture and you'll agree. He's pretty much the cutest animal since Sparkles (RIP Sparkles) oh and Taco of course (RIP Taco as well). So is it really my fault that I can't yell and scream and that sweet innocent little face?? I never said I was Cesar Milan!! And who cares if Snapper thinks he's the pack leader. I think it's cute.

No comments: