Friday, May 15, 2009

Getting flashed and our anniversary.

This may seem weird to blog together about but they both just recently happened.

I'll start with our anniversary. Everyone says the first year is the hardest...HA! That was the most fun, enjoyable and fantastic experience of my life. I can only imagine how amazing the many years to come will be. I'm so blessed.

Okay on to the "flashing". Matt and I were at a gas station yesterday getting gas and Matt peeks his head in the car and says "OH my...I just saw that girls Butt". So I of course turn around and BAM!!, this girl is bent over getting something out of her car and her dress is exposing her bathing suit parts. So she finally stands up and about two minutes later does it again. I was kinda embarrassed for her but then if you're going to wear a dress THAT short what do you expect? Maybe she wants people to see it. I don't know. Either way I will definitely be more careful when I wear dresses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you both sooooooooooooooooo much.

Anonymous said...

I'm not anonymous....I'm Mom. And I bet my tiny hiney was much better looking!