Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm a nerd

Okay I write all this doom and gloom and then never follow up letting everyone know what's going on. SO....my grandpa is doing much better. We're making another trip up there next weekend. He seems to be improving and I'm so thankful.
I also went to the dr. and everything is looking GOOD. I was a nervous wreck but it turns out nothing crazy is wrong and I'm going back in two weeks for more testing. YEAH FOR ME!!
We also added another family member. His name is Steve French and I'm in love. He's a playful energy filled kitten. Snapper loves him but Roxy is a little apprehensive about the whole thing. We'll see what happens..hopefully she wont "rusty" him.

3 comments:

Shan said...

My favorite is the "Rusty" him part. RIP sparkles RIP. Glad to hear all is well in the body O' Linds. I love you!

Tara said...

lol lol...you're funny. I cant wait for little lindseys running around.

Anonymous said...

I talked to Matt glad to hear things are going swell. I can't wait to meet steve French but I should probably do it soon or else I might not get to. Just saying. Can't wait to see you on Tuesday.
-Tee