Thursday, June 11, 2009

California Craziness

Well we're Back. FINALLY! We had a great time! We left Friday morning bright and early and got to spend a few hours at the beach. It was amazing! Then we had a very scrumptous dinner at the old Spaghetti Factory! (thanks Chuck and Kerry!) We woke up early on Saturday to go to the mud run. I didn't beat Kerry but I had so much fun.

Then we drove and drove and drove to Jeb's house had fun and then made the 17 HOUR drive home. 5 people in one car trying to sleep does NOT work I found out. We had cranky kids and cranky drivers. But we made it!

So now my life consists of tea parties and wrestling matches. I wouldn't change it for the world. These kids are so much fun and such a joy to me. Every single laugh makes me smile. And my favorite is when they sing. I could listen to that all day. My favorite is Mantha singing Taylor Swift songs. It's adorable!

I'll add pics SOON!

3 comments:

pete said...

put up pics. I miss those kids too. Love you!

Mrs. H said...

hey girl..you sounded bummed earlier. I hope all is good. I miss your face! Give Mantha kisses for me!

Jes said...

give em kisses for me. I love you Linds