Friday, December 19, 2008

PAYROLL FRIDAY!!

Well It's Friday and normally I would be ecstatic! (Especially with it being Christmas time and all) BUT....it's payroll Friday first of all which makes me rip my hair out for three hours when I have 70 construction workers bitching about missing hours (which they NEVER are). Then when I got to work this morning I was informed that we're having a company christmas party. So I spent all day renting chairs and tables, buying soda (8-12 Packs), buying beer (8-24 packs), and 30 yes that's right THIRTY pizzas. It went surprisingly well and I'm happy to say I survived it. SO now it's off to the store to buy ingredients for gingerbread people, gingerbread houses and monkey munch. My nephew Tyler is coming over and I can't wait to do all my Holiday baking with him. And then tomorrow we're headed up to the Scotty to look at Christmas Lights. Gosh I love my life. (Even if it is hectic most of the time!!!!)

No comments: