Friday, December 26, 2008

update

So today I was putting up all the christmas ornaments and thinking back on the past 5 years or so. It's so weird to think what my life was like back then. I know most of you know that I was not doing well for quite a few years there. Two Christmas's ago I didn't know where I was going to sleep day to day and I didnt' know how anyone could be happy. My life had spiraled into such craziness that I didn't think I could EVER EVER be happy or even "normal". Well around the time I was going to just give up I met my now husband. Ever since that day I have had a since of purpose and fufillment. I wouln't change it for the world. God used Matt to make me see the good in the world and that happiness was achievable. I never imagined that I would have a respectable job that I could be proud of and be excited to go to every morning. I never thought that when I would come home every afternoon that I could have someone AMAZING waiting for me. I never in my wildest dreams thought God could forgive me for everything I had done. Well all of those things happened and more. I KNOW now that I have a purpose here on this earth and I KNOW that through Him ANYTHING is possible. I am so very thankful for the joy God has brought me through Matt. I have absolutely incredible in-laws that make me understnad what a family is suppose to be like. ANd I FINALLY have a relationship with my immediate family that I cherish so much. My parents and I are reconciling all the differences we have and I could not appreciate that more.

I just Love everyday and I can't believe how much has changed for me in the past two years. And to everyone that said I could NEVER amount to anything I finally have the satisfaction knowing that I proved them wrong. What a wonderful feeling.

No comments: