Monday, January 12, 2009

Life in 09

Well it seems like forever since I've blogged. So much has been happening lately I feel like today is the first day of playing catch up.

So the day after christmas Matt and I went and stayed at a beautiful resort for 4 days. It was AMAZING. We ordered room service, got massages, and played at least 50 games of rummy. We had a blast.

Then New Years Eve came. Everyone in the neighborhood was having a blast and then around 11 a scuffle broke out and the cops ended up coming TWICE. There were bloody faces, death threats and more yelling that I have ever heard. Matt and I weren't involved but I definitely learned a thing or two about trusting people.

Then the 5th Matt had his knee surgery. Everything went well and they even repaired quite a few things he didn't even know were broken. So last week I stayed home all week and played nurse. It was great to be able to spend time together and just hang out. He's recovering well and is able to put small amounts of pressure on that leg already. I knew he was going to be a super fast healer.

So my grammy came over to bring us food one day and she brought with her my childhood stuffed lion. I thought I had lost it a few years back but I guess she had to do some repairs. (like sew his leg back on). I have never been so excited. It may sound immature but that lion and I we insepreable for at least ten years. So I'm happy to say that me and Rowland Monterey are reunited.

Well it's back to life as normal and I have so much work to do to catch up it's not funny. So it's off to do it.........

No comments: