Thursday, January 15, 2009

3 retarded automobile issues

So it all started on Tuesday morning. I had to take some paperwork to a vendor in queen creek so I didnt' go straight to work. Well when I got to the office I was going to I realized they didn't open for 2 more hours. I decided to go home and wait it out. On my way back I SLAMMED into a car in front of me. I'd like to say it's not my fault. BUT.....I guess it was. It all happened so fast that all I remember is the horrid sound my car made hitting hers. Well that's not the WORST part. The lady I hit was pregnant. At least 3 ambulances a fire truck and 6 cops came. They ended up taking her as a precaution and she was fine when all was said and done. It was so ridiculous. They blocked off all the traffic and everyone stared at me. I was mortified.

Then Wednesday came along and I had driven Matt's truck to work. On my way home I ran out of gas like an idiot. So it ended up taking me 2 hours to make it to Queen Creek. Boy was that emabarrassing as well.

Today I am driving to work an I hear a pop that sound like something hit the truck. I look around and don't see anything so I keep driving. About 5 minutes later I notice the temperatur gauge is in the red. I have no idea what to do so I call Matt. He says to put the heater on full blast and that will take some of the heat away from the engine. And it is NOT heater weather here in PHX. I was sweating and ripping off layers of clothes. It was insane. So I pull up to work and ask the boys to look at it. Well I guess there is some cap that screws on where you put the oil in. That thing had blown off and there was oil EVERYWHERE. So I have NO clue if the truck is messed up bad or if it is something simple.

I'm telling you....I think it's a sign that I shouldn't been driving. I don't know but if I get hit by a train or something on my way you'll all I know why. It's some sort of Final Fanatasy craziness!!!

No comments: