Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BAD BROAD

So while at the gas station I had an issue getting the nozzle off of the actual pump. (of course)!! So the nice gentleman next to me offered to help. Well he couldn't do it either. So finally I try one more time with all my might. And BAM..I got it. I was quite proud. And apparently was the gentleman that was there as well. His exact response was " DAMN YOU A BAD BROAD". Did I mention this man was somewhat shall I say "ethnic. So I was inclined to know what a bad broad was so here's what I've come up with.

–noun
Slang.
a.Usually Offensive. a woman.
b.a promiscuous woman.

So I don't know if it was a compliment or not....HMMMMM.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not that you're permiscuous you're just lonely. HA HA. And yes you a damn bad broad if I've ever seen one.
-shannon