Friday, January 23, 2009

3rd greatest day EVER

I wake up this morning as normal start driving to work and I'm listening to the radio. Well the guys says something about it being Friday morning and I laugh cause I know it's Thursday and think this guy is an idiot. Well it turn out Im the idiot. It is Friday. I love when that happens. It's like waking up on Saturday and thinking you have to get ready for work but then you remember that you don't have to go to work. I love it.
Now the best part of my day so far and it's only 8:45. Well if you know me at all you know that 1. I am the biggest nerd ever and that 2. I have a some what stalkerish love for Dave Pratt. Well me being the dork that I am sent him an email yesterday saying that I missed his morning show and that I wish he was still on KMLE. I know that this is probably the gayest thing to do but I don't care. It's true and my hour and half drive to work that I use to look forward to now sucks. So I send him this email and HE WROTE ME BACK!!! I know I know he writes everyone back but I never actually tried it. So here it is, my official response from The Morning Mayor Dave Pratt:


dave pratt [themayor@davepratt.net]


Thanks Lindsey. I miss you too!! HUGE HUGS! -Dave


So I know it isn't much but DAVE PRATT SAID HUGE HUGS TO ME!!! Besides the day I met my husband and my wedding day this is pretty much the coolest thing ever. I think I'm going to start a revolution to get Dave back on the air. Not that I don't like Tim and Willy but they are no where near as funny or insightful or as engaging as the Dave pratt in the morning crew. SO if you want to join me let me know. I think I'm going to take it to the capital.

Well I hope everyone has an amazing weekend and has as great of a Friday as I have had.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm...Im in Linds. When do we start. Should I bring ammunition or we doing this the respectable way??

Anonymous said...

I love you Linds. You are such a nerd and I don't like you any other way. Yes I'll join in bringing Dave back. I am not of fan of Tim or Willy. Let me know what we need to do.
Love you girlie
- Rah Rah Rae

Anonymous said...

you effing crack me up little lady. I'm not sure who this dave Pratt is since I'm in Tejas but if you are this passionate about him he must be really hot or a really good d.j. So count me in. I'll bring the calvalry. I miss you so much hot pants.